Sunday, May 17, 2020

Biography



I was born in 1989, in San Miguel, Santiago. At 5:20 pm. I lived until I was eight years old in Peñaflor. Since my parents met in El Quisco, and my grandmother lived there, we moved to the beach. Until I was thirteen, I studied at the Colegio El Quisco. And in high school I moved to the Liceo Clara Solovera. I always liked living here, because we had fun trips to the beach. For me it was like being constantly in the summer. When I graduated from high school, I went to live in Viña del Mar, where I studied Biotechnology Engineering at  Universidad Andres Bello. In this place I lived with my older brother, and since he had to move to Santiago, I went with him. I kept studying the same career but in the faculty of Republica street. At that time I lived in San Miguel, with my younger brother too. Two years after leaving that university, i entered agriculture at the Universidad de Chile.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mariela, why did you stop studying biotechnology??

    ReplyDelete