Monday, July 27, 2020

Why did you choose your career?

Hi, everybody! How are you? I hope you're well. Well, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. When I was a kid, I always wanted to be an astronaut, because I loved looking at the sky and seeing the stars. I also wanted to be a paleontologist, a veterinarian and a ballet dancer. I wanted to be everything!

My interest in agronomy began at the age of eight. my grandmother had an outdoor garden and a greenhouse. Also many fruit trees and a beehive. I helped my grandmother to plant and harvest her crops. I loved doing experiments with plants... I started studying biotechnology engineering. I wanted to know why plants are so great.  It's a wonderful profesion, but I didn't like being cooped up in a lab. 

I decided to switch to agriculture, I felt it was almost the same but in freedom. Today I'm studying for a master's degree in oenology and viticulture.
I will only tell you that the future is very uncertain, and that knowledge opens many doors...


Well, I hope you liked my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment