Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Music

Hi everyone, since I was a little girl I have loved listening to music. I have very good references, because my parents like good music. 
I grew up listening to Queen, The police, Metallica, Europe, The rolling stone from my father's side. On my mother's side, Los Prisioneros, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna, Chayanne (praise her), La Oreja de Van Gohg.
At first, influenced by my father, I was a queen fan.
Over time, friendships and getting to know other styles made me learn to value other genres of music, such as jazz, ska, pop, dance hall, and many more. 

The truth is, I don't have a favorite style of music, much less a favorite singer or band. In fact, if you can see my spotify list you will think this is crazy... artists range from Pink floyd, Miles Davis, Billie Eilish, Mon Laferte, Crumb, Bjork Dua Lipa, Charlie Parker, Ska-p, Daft Punk, Lady Gaga, Depeche Mode, SOD, Openings of anime, movie soundtracks and many others. 

Anyway, I love music and it's a must in my life. 

see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment