Monday, July 27, 2020

My favorite piece of technology

Hi guys; I'm telling you that. I'm a very technology dependent person. I've lived my whole life exposed to technological stimuli. I'm addicted to the internet. 
I think my most indispensable piece of technology is the smart phone, absolutely. 

Even though I use the computer a lot to perform tasks from my home. The smart phone can easily replace the benefits that a computer can give me. In addition to being an easy to carry, very comfortable device, it can have a thousand applications that can meet my needs. For example, with my smart phone I can study in the subway, traveling to my house at the beach, since it allows me to download classes and do homework from the drive or U-cursos.
I also use it a lot to listen to music in spotify, to watch series in netflix, Instragram, Whatssap, Facebook, zoom, gmail, etc. Moreover, I could occupy my smart phone when I get home, but I prefer a thousand times to occupy my smart phone. 

I just hope my smartphone doesn't control me...

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment